Basic MIDS question

Hi, all!  I'm working on an Elec/Elec tanker.  My Energy Resistance is 131% at the moment, which I know is too high - I need to trade some of that for Smash/Lethal and maybe Fire/Cold. 

Problem is, I don't know MIDS well enough to use it to find what enhancements are pushing my Energy resistance so high, and playing "trial and error" with my slotting is not an appealing prospect.

Am I missing something in the MIDS tool?  If so, can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

You need to look at your primary defense powers (Charged Armor, Conductive Shield, and Grounded) all provide Energy Resistance. Charged Armor also provide Smash/Lethal and Conductive Shield provides Fire/Cold & Negative resistance. Grounded also provides Negative resistance Immob and KB protection. All armor types have a specific defense/resistance that they push high by nature of their type, so you are going to be hard pressed to "even out" those resistances. Taking Tough from Fighting pool will boost Smash/Lethal resistance. Rune of Protection from Sorcery pool will boost all Resistances

• Like 1