Any Twitch streamers and also a dare I'm doing tonight.

Evardia

Looking for any other Twitch streamers so we can give each other mutual follows!  Mine is twitch.tv/Evardia 

I am a cosplayer who is also trying to grow her TikTok As well.  So earlier in the week the usual drunk Pinnacle jokes were made at the Hamidon raid and since I was in cosplay, I joked tonight they may get tipsy Rogue.  So tonight while live on my stream, I will do the Hamidon Raid, any TF or iTrials people want to start up, any casual play with either an alt on this server or the Evardia I am slowly leveling up on Indomitable with a twist.  Each time I have to hospital, I will take a shot.  So invite me, max that difficulty up and let's go!

Edited by Evardia
  • Like 2

On 1/29/2022 at 4:28 PM, Evardia said:

Looking for any other Twitch streamers so we can give each other mutual follows!  Mine is twitch.tv/Evardia 

I am a cosplayer who is also trying to grow her TikTok As well.  So earlier in the week the usual drunk Pinnacle jokes were made at the Hamidon raid and since I was in cosplay, I joked tonight they may get tipsy Rogue.  So tonight while live on my stream, I will do the Hamidon Raid, any TF or iTrials people want to start up, any casual play with either an alt on this server or the Evardia I am slowly leveling up on Indomitable with a twist.  Each time I have to hospital, I will take a shot.  So invite me, max that difficulty up and let's go!

Here you have several popping up.

Σαυτὸν ἀρίθμησον πρότερον καὶ γνῶθι σεαυτόν,

καὶ τότ᾽ ἀριθμήσεις γαῖαν ἀπειρεσίην.