I am the great... Me!

joeyp1022

I am The Influencor!

You may have seen me before... usually dismissing Ms. Liberty's passes at me, broadcasting some amazing jokes, or constantly searching for a portal to Dalaran.

I like to help out those who are in need with influence. It never hurts to ask. I enjoy a meager living and am not greedy.

I like to donate some free time to the local animal shelter whenever I can. Paragon City has a major stray cat issue.

I like to powerlevel those who need a few quick levels. I never charge, I only ask that you pay it forward when you are wealthy and can finally beat your way out of a wet paper bag.

I frequently like to donate to costume contest prize pools. We should all encourage snazzy dressers. Let's face it, you can't change how ugly you are but you can at least dress well!

Sometimes some of my "friends" like to try to ask for cash from strangers as a test, just to see if they will help. They tend to greatly reward those that do!

If you ever need anything you can contact me at www.The-super-awesome-amazing-cool-guy-known-as-The-Influencor-goes-by-the-handle-Master Owl.com/sweet.

If you ever need anything and I have the time, I will do whatever I can to help. Feel free to ask. I hope I can... influence... you to do the same. :)

Influencor- Need PL'd... no charge. Pay it forward.

Fabulous Freddy- Faaaaabulooous!