Base Editor NPCs

Could you guys please make Demon NPCs for the Base Editor Please ? Like the Demons from the Circle of Thorns. I run a Demonic Super Group Called: Hell's Demonic Legions. I have built the base to look like the biblical Hell, and Tartarus of the Greek underworld. I need NPC Demons to help with the aesthetics and Ambience of the SG base. Would also like a male and female NPCs that does the Tantrum Emote, as they can be used as Damned souls writhing in pain, again this will help with the aesthetics and ambience of my SG base. 

Thank you for your time .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Signed: Hell Lord Satan

This would be so nice! And if they can be selected with the existing base NPC emotes like the other NPCs, even better! I could have an actual demon fishing in my attempt at a lava flow instead of just some weird guy that I claim is a demon in disguise! And my hidden hell base could have actual demons populating it instead of mind controlled humans! I mean... uhm... yes, please. Please give us demon NPCs for our bases. Thanks.

(P.S. Lava flow surfaces for the bases please. My lava just looks like bloody, muddy water with fire all over it....)

• 1 month later
1 hour ago, josephgudgeon said:

Admins, could i get a response as to the chances of this happening , please.  Just want to know if it is something i can look forward to, or do i  need to move on in crushing disappointment ?  Thank you for your time.

Chances are very good that it is the latter unfortunately.  ☹️  Would certainly be very cool to have though.

• Lead Game Master

While this would be cool, the MAIN issue is that right now, is that NPC appearance is randomized. If we just made a demon NPC, there's a high chance they'd spawn as a normal person, and a low chance that human NPCs in bases would be replaced by a demon (assuming like 1 demon model mixed in with the 20 or so random presets)

The devs would have to make a set of demon-specific NPCs and emotes for them, and even then, they'd randomize every time you loaded into your base. Either that, or figure out an entirely new system for NPC selection, placement and emoting. Either way, not exactly low hanging fruit. Not that it will never happen, just not the kind of thing that can happen quickly with a small volunteer staff.

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

3 hours ago, GM Impervium said:

While this would be cool, the MAIN issue is that right now, is that NPC appearance is randomized. If we just made a demon NPC, there's a high chance they'd spawn as a normal person, and a low chance that human NPCs in bases would be replaced by a demon (assuming like 1 demon model mixed in with the 20 or so random presets)

The devs would have to make a set of demon-specific NPCs and emotes for them, and even then, they'd randomize every time you loaded into your base. Either that, or figure out an entirely new system for NPC selection, placement and emoting. Either way, not exactly low hanging fruit. Not that it will never happen, just not the kind of thing that can happen quickly with a small volunteer staff.

Is what I figured, but it helps to hear the verification. (Well, maybe helps is the wrong word?) Thank you for the response. (Now, who do I have to bribe to up the priority on this? 😄)