Character Creator > Backpack slot > Weapons! And sheathes

Mekanyzer

Hello!

As I've been creating many characters these past weeks (altitis ftw), I noticed a stark lack of an important staple item in the super-heroing life (especially since the 90s): weapons on the character's back! The closest things we have are the Crab Backpack and the arrow quiver. To make things easier and speedier, my first suggestion would be to add the weapons the game already has to the Backpack slot (or even create a new subcategory in the Back category: 'Weapons'). That could work for any kind of weapon - assault rifles, beam rifles, swords, maces, axes, etc.

That would be so cool!

Example:

Pode ser uma imagem de texto que diz "MARVEL -BDS- BDS COMICS ART SCALE w IRON EXCLUSIVE hw ©2019 MARVEL IRON"

My second suggestion is to add sheathes for weapons like swords to the Back and Belt slots. They could even interact with stuff like Dual Blades - whenever you aren't in combat/activating a combat power, the non-blade parts of them would show up from the sheathes; when the player fights/activates a combat power, they disappear from the sheathes!

In this case, new Back and Belt models would be needed, but I guess they're not too complicated.

Example: 

Imagem 41 - Marvel Artfx Estátua escala 1/10 Kit de modelo de pré-pintado Deadpool Novo Na Caixa

So, what do you guys think?

• Thumbs Up 1

Too many characters to count...