Praetorian Contact introduction in Pocket D

mechahamham

After doing Ganymede's missions as a Resistance praetorian, he gave me a couple of Paragon City contacts to talk to. I picked Jill Pastor. She went into my 'inactive' list. After doing DJ Zero's first snaptooth mission, he gave me a completely blank reply box, and offered to introduce me to Alphonse Ruebel or Mercedes Sheldon.

Mercedes' 'bio' text was completely empty, and she was wearing her club-wear in the photo. When I went to talk to her, she told me, awesomely, "I don't talk to people from an alternate reality."

It seems like  there are usually a few posts about the wonky contact introductions, but I couldn't immediately find any. I was surprised to that Mercedes was an option, but she appears more severely bugged than most.

the spring event has always been wonky and could use some TLC.  Not new content/mission but maybe some more text fixes/checks.  My character that does not meet the minimum level does not get any text just a blank window.  I have always hoped this could be fixed with 'come back when you can handle the task i need to give you.'

2022-02-18 12_04_51-Clipboard.jpg

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up.