[Power Customization]: Praetorian Resistance energy bullets as alternate animations

A.I.D.A.

Hi! Going through the Praetorian Loyalist story arcs, I had a lot of opportunity to fight against Resistance enemies, and I noticed something super cool about them.

Their dual pistol- and assault rifle-wielding members fired these sweet blue energy bullets! The animations that the character model takes were the same (I noticed Empty Clips among the Resistance's pistoleers), just the projectiles are big blue energy bullets, and the sounds are more... laser-y and less gunshot-like.

I am making this suggestion because I think it would be really cool for players with the Dual Pistol and Assault Rifle powersets to at least be able to select the Resistance's energy bullet / lasergun projectiles, even if the sounds couldn't be changed. However, given that Flex Tough has no scream sound while basic, chest-beating Tough has a scream sound, I think it's likely that sounds are tied to the animation, rather than the power?

This suggestion would add fun cosmetic options, while using existing in-game assets and animations.

• Like 1