KM/Ninjitsu

markofantares

Started a Kinetic Melee/Ninjitsu Stalker Scrapper Sunday. Lots of fun! I noticed between lvl 12 and lvl 20 I was starting to feel super squishy and end-ing out a lot. In doing some research, it seems KM is very end heavy; slotted each power for end reduc. And Ninjitsu - Not on Paragon Wiki to look up - is sorta iffy? I have slotted my build with level 20 SOs (Merit rewards) and noticed a huge difference.

I apologize, I don't understand the difference between Resist and Defense. Can someone help me out?  And are there any suggestions for slotting Ninjitsu?

Started a Kinetic Melee/Ninjitsu Stalker Scrapper Sunday. Lots of fun! I noticed between lvl 12 and lvl 20 I was starting to feel super squishy and end-ing out a lot. In doing some research, it seems KM is very end heavy; slotted each power for end reduc. And Ninjitsu - Not on Paragon Wiki to look up - is sorta iffy? I have slotted my build with level 20 SOs (Merit rewards) and noticed a huge difference.

I apologize, I don't understand the difference between Resist and Defense. Can someone help me out?  And are there any suggestions for slotting Ninjitsu?

Higher defense makes you more difficult to hit, think dodging attacks(Spide-Man) or deflecting attacks with a shield(Captain America) and Resistance means when hits do land they don't hurt you as much(Superman). Make sure you take you Seishineteki Kyoyo soon as you can as that helps you recover endurance and it's a big boost. While I don't have a lot of slots at low levels I'll put an accuracy and end reducer in all of my attacks so they don't as much endurance and I hit more often. A miss is a total waste of endurance. Play around with how it feels for you to see if you need to do that or if you can slot more damage. I haven't used Ninjitsu myself, but just glancing at it it appears the first 7 powers are must haves and you can decide whether or not you want the last two.

Just depends on the situation. If you use purples to get your defense above 45% you won't get hit very often at all. Since your base defense is already higher than resist, it'll be easier to reach the 45% defense soft cap than the 75% resist cap. I suggest having a few key stats like defense, recovery, recharge, and whatever else you want to monitor open at all times so you can see where you're at any given moment.

If you select the powers tab there is an option for combat attributes, open that and right click on the window and you can choose stats to constantly monitor in a window you can move around.