Looking for Feedback: Playa Oeste: Going to California

Jiro Ito

Have you ever wondered what's going on in the rest of the CoUniverse?  Are there heroes and villains in other parts of the world?  Other parts of the country?  Come explore what that might look like with Playa Oeste: Going to California, Arc ID# 48501.

Welcome to Playa Oeste, California, home of super powered gangs, an understaffed police force, a young and idealistic Supergroup, and a corrupt bureaucracy . They need a hero who knows what they're doing.

This is hopefully written as a standalone story, but opens the door to a larger world of good guys and bad guys in California and I've got lots of ideas.  Looking for feedback!

• Thumbs Up 2

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

2 hours ago, Jiro Ito said:

Have you ever wondered what's going on in the rest of the CoUniverse?  Are there heroes and villains in other parts of the world?  Other parts of the country?  Come explore what that might look like with Playa Oeste: Going to California, Arc ID# 48501.

Welcome to Playa Oeste, California, home of super powered gangs, an understaffed police force, a young and idealistic Supergroup, and a corrupt bureaucracy . They need a hero who knows what they're doing.

This is hopefully written as a standalone story, but opens the door to a larger world of good guys and bad guys in California and I've got lots of ideas.  Looking for feedback!

As a resident of California, this has me excited! Is this an arc leveling characters can do, or is it more of a level 50 kinda thing?

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Nice!  Hopefully you find it enjoyable.  I listed it at 40+ as it has custom characters that may be difficult at lower levels, although it does have NPC allies for solo artists.

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

Okay thank you for letting me know; I'll have to try it out when I have a chance. I have some characters in that level range who could use a little exercise.

• Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster