Time armor

Greycat

3 hours ago, Zepp said:

@BrandX Like I mentioned, the regeneration-focused set rezzes are T8s. What would you think of the idea of a Rez with a massive AoE debuff (including -Spd, -Rech, -Dmg, -ToHit, & -Regen) so it wouldn't do damage, but it would be a very effective tool... in fact, possibly so effective that death and resurrection may be part of a strategy...

Also, I think Icy Bastion was originally Hibernate, so it was the same type of power before the fall...

I'm fine with it being a standard stealth, although the Steamy Mist animation could still be used... Also, a Def / Res stealth would give it a different feel.

I tried to keep it mainly inline with the passive-ish side of armor sets. Changing Farsight to a click allows it to be a little more powerful.

I like your write up, don't get me wrong, I just thought some tweaking may be in order. Also, since I did my write-up before I saw yours, I was interested in where the ideas were similar and divergent. Sometimes that helps provide a better alternative via collaboration.

I was just giving my reasonings behind it.

Not keen on the AOE debuff for the concept myself.

However, like I said, I did like the idea of Absorb.  Could replace the heal with an absorb power, but I wonder if it would be better or worse for the player.