A mousy Zatanna

TheOtherTed

I've been playing around with an homage-slash-parody (mostly parody) of Zatanna that answers the age-old question:  What would have happened if Zatanna went into law instead of show business?  I've played around with a some controller and dominator combos, but haven't quite settled on anything yet.

So, I'm opening this up to "other minds and hands, wielding paint and music and drama" as J.R.R. Tolkien said (please note, I'm not equating myself to Tolkien.  Nor am I asking for paintings or music.  Drama's ok, though).  So what archetypes and powers would you use to create an awkward, timid, second-rate lawyer version of Zatanna?

4 hours ago, TheOtherTed said:

I've been playing around with an homage-slash-parody (mostly parody) of Zatanna that answers the age-old question:  What would have happened if Zatanna went into law instead of show business?  I've played around with a some controller and dominator combos, but haven't quite settled on anything yet.

So, I'm opening this up to "other minds and hands, wielding paint and music and drama" as J.R.R. Tolkien said (please note, I'm not equating myself to Tolkien.  Nor am I asking for paintings or music.  Drama's ok, though).  So what archetypes and powers would you use to create an awkward, timid, second-rate lawyer version of Zatanna?

Try this out, Fits whole spell casting, various tricks of offense & support.  With abilities that would fit spells and her whole law thing.

Controller - Mind Control - Pain Domination.mxd

• 3 weeks later

So this Zatanna is a single female lawyer, having lots of [SPELLS]?

I mean, I like Mind/Fire dominator.  That's pretty magic-y. I know my main 'mage' is an Elec/Fire dominator and she's really fun, even if i play her really poorly.

Resident certified baby