Fire/Atomic Build Request

00Troy00

Build attached. I built for 45% soft-cap S/L/R -- if i had to do it again, I might drop those down to ~32% ish and replace Positronic Fist with a proc'd-out Positron Cell (excellent ST dmg when fully proc'd). Fist is just for lols really and for the set bonuses, I use it to apply the Gamma Ray effect (search the forums - it's like the mini-game in Atomic).

For me, atomic thrives in melee due to Beta Decay.

Attached my Water/Atomic for comparison ideas.

InhumanTarget_Fire-Rad-Blaster_LIVE.mxd Blaster_-_Water_Blast_-_Atomic_Manipulationv4.mxd

• Like 1

On 4/24/2022 at 1:39 PM, brasilgringo said:

Build attached. I built for 45% soft-cap S/L/R -- if i had to do it again, I might drop those down to ~32% ish and replace Positronic Fist with a proc'd-out Positron Cell (excellent ST dmg when fully proc'd). Fist is just for lols really and for the set bonuses, I use it to apply the Gamma Ray effect (search the forums - it's like the mini-game in Atomic).

For me, atomic thrives in melee due to Beta Decay.

Attached my Water/Atomic for comparison ideas.

InhumanTarget_Fire-Rad-Blaster_LIVE.mxd 4.84 kB · 11 downloads Blaster_-_Water_Blast_-_Atomic_Manipulationv4.mxd 4.98 kB · 4 downloads

I'm confused. When I put it in Mids, the S/L resistance doesn't show as nearly that high. Am I looking at it wrong?

FireAtomic.jpg

7 hours ago, 00Troy00 said:

I'm confused. When I put it in Mids, the S/L resistance doesn't show as nearly that high. Am I looking at it wrong?

FireAtomic.jpg

Yeh man, you have to toggle ON the following:  Combat Jumping, Scorpion Shield, and Maneuvers.  See the little button at the right side of the bar of each of those?

19 hours ago, brasilgringo said:

Yeh man, you have to toggle ON the following:  Combat Jumping, Scorpion Shield, and Maneuvers.  See the little button at the right side of the bar of each of those?

Ok. That makes more sense. Lol

Thanks