/ninja Kuji-In Toh stacking

CaptainLupis

Question: is Kuji-In Toh meant to stack? I don't see any mention that it shouldn't in game but it doesn't. No part of the regen, recovery, psi res or terrorize protection stacks. I just don't know if that is a bug or WAI. Anyone know for sure which it is?

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"

Well, not a bug:

+Regen, +Recovery (or End Discount in the case of Energize) and Mez protection in Blaster Click-Sustains all appear to be coded as "Replaces Existing Effect."

So Kuji is working as its code intends, and based on similar powers appears to be following design intent.

🤷‍♂️

https://cod.uberguy.net/html/power.html?power=blaster_support.ninja_training.kuji-in_toh

• Like 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

4 minutes ago, InvaderStych said:

Well, not a bug:

+Regen, +Recovery (or End Discount in the case of Energize) and Mez protection in Blaster Click-Sustains all appear to be coded as "Replaces Existing Effect."

So Kuji is working as its code intends, and based on similar powers appears to be following design intent.

🤷‍♂️

https://cod.uberguy.net/html/power.html?power=blaster_support.ninja_training.kuji-in_toh

I suspected that was how it was working, just not if it was intentional or not. Is it just me or does that make having it being a click power rather... well, pointless?

3 hours ago, C U R S E said:

No it is a great power and I have that set on my Dark Blast/Ninja Blaster and the combo is peanut butter and jelly. I just auto set and forget and without stacking I average 44 HP per sec for regen.

I didn't mean the power itself is pointless, just having it being a click over a toggle is pointless, when there is no real benefit to it being a click power.

• Thumbs Up 1