Super strength vs Street Justice

FenrisWolf44

Is there a vast difference in DPS between the two sets? I've read a dozen posts on super strength and they all say one thing above all, foot stomp this, foot stomp that, 'yeah but wait till you get foot stomp'.

But what about before foot stomp?? I don't want to slog through 32 levels before it get's good! 🙂

I'm leveling 1-50 solo with mission content only, so having fun from start to finish is key, which slides me more towards SJ, but if SS is considerably stronger from 1-50 (and not only after foot stomp) then I may slide more towards getting SS instead.

Thanks for any feedback.

StJ is more fun for me. The combo system is forgiving. There's no rage crash to deal with which means it is more friendly with Def based armors. StJ's AoEs are the smallest so that's going to show up more on x8 content as where Footstomp is obviously going to excel there. StJ does animate fast and has low recharge. I think it partly depends on what you are pairing it with. I can see StJ/shield or /stone and SS/elec.

• Like 2

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

10 minutes ago, Without_Pause said:

StJ is more fun for me. The combo system is forgiving. There's no rage crash to deal with which means it is more friendly with Def based armors. StJ's AoEs are the smallest so that's going to show up more on x8 content as where Footstomp is obviously going to excel there. StJ does animate fast and has low recharge. I think it partly depends on what you are pairing it with. I can see StJ/shield or /stone and SS/elec.

Yeah I was thinking Shield. Thanks you sold me 🙂

• Like 1