Anniversary Badge / Expericened Temp Power

Griffyn

Some of my characters are not getting the pop-up for the anniversary badge and are also not getting the charges added to the Experienced power. It's not consistent though. When it happens, the character does get the badge but not the popup or power. Some of the characters have not logged in since last year and still have Experienced. But I have other characters where the charges were added so the existence of the power isn't the trigger. Maybe the length of time they have been offline?

• 3 weeks later

I came to report the exact same issue. It happened to me last year and just happened twice in a row to 2 alts I haven't logged in since last anniversary (May 2021). Exactly as Griffyn reports:

-Log in on a character without the current anniversary badge (both had not logged in since May 2021)

-No Badge notification in the chat channel nor anniversary pop up shown

-No Experienced charges awarded (still had 5 from last year - I know they were there from last year because they were already in a side tray. Newly awarded characters have to be dragged into side trays).

-Looking in my badge list, the Unquenchable badge is awarded as of today

My best guess is that the check to see if it was already awarded has a defect so the notification, pop up, and Experienced is skipped; though the badge award must be done separately.

@Griffyn Did the characters that had this issue log in since last anniversary? That is the only commonality I can see as to why it appears to happen intermittently.

• 3 weeks later
On 5/23/2022 at 10:06 AM, Perfect Square said:

@Griffyn Did the characters that had this issue log in since last anniversary? That is the only commonality I can see as to why it appears to happen intermittently.

That's a good question and I wished that I had noticed the reply before now. I know that the 2 that caused me to create this post had not logged in since last year. I'm not sure about the other ones.

i had a few chars with over 360 days offline and all of em got the badge, but not all got the pop-up window, theres that but checking via badge tab i could see that they was awarded, the 18th right after the 17th ^^

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

• 4 weeks later
On 6/8/2022 at 7:27 AM, SuggestorK said:

i had a few chars with over 360 days offline and all of em got the badge, but not all got the pop-up window, theres that but checking via badge tab i could see that they was awarded, the 18th right after the 17th ^^

They all got the badge but the awarding of Experienced was skipped.