Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge

MetalSiryn

Yes, a TMNT game.  However, it's a loving homage to the beat 'em Genre, and past TMNT games.  If you like TMNT 4: Turtles in Time....you'll love this.  Plus, you can play as April and even Splinter.......and even Casey Jones (after going through a few hoops).

Another point going for it is that it's based on the 80's cartoon, and...has the voice actors from that show as well (Minus Shredder's original VA James Avery for obvious reasons).

If you enjoyed those games, and/or liked the cartoon...you'll enjoy this game.  and I can't say enough good things about it.

• Thanks 1

I haven't gotten a 6-player session going yet but I can see it being fun. I tend to download games, forget about them and play them a few weeks later. I played this the moment it downloaded and was through 4 levels before I knew it. 

TMNT:SR is made by some of the Scott Pilgrim vs The World Developers (not Ubisoft, but the actual people who developed it) working for the creators (Dotemu) of Streets of Rage 4. I knew it would be a day one purchase.

Thanks for D-Sync Enhancements! Just wish things like Resist/End, Heal/End and Damage/Mez had a third stat that made them more viable. Suggestions - add Recharge to Ribosomes, Range to Golgis, and Slows to Peroxisomes. These changes would allow for an endurance cost/range, recharge/endurance, and slow/mez or slow/damage enhancements.