Recluse's Victory trailer x Fate/Grand Order parody

megaericzero

Hello, everyone.

I made a parody of the Recluse's Victory trailer from issue 7 with clips from the game/anime Fate/Grand Order which can be viewed here.

I'd imagine there's not much overlap between City of Heroes players and fans of the Fate franchise but I'm hoping it entertains at least a couple people. It was a way to show my love for both IPs and have fun while doing it.

Also this isn't my first video edit but it is one of the first made to be seen by other people, so I apologize for the rough job. It has been a great learning experience.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Edit: Adding an embed of the video as suggested.

Edited by megaericzero
adding embedded video
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later

You should embed the video in the post itself so people can be more inclined to view it. I was curious so I did. And it hits up many of the tropes I find entertaining (though I have NO IDEA what Fate/Grand Order is all about. Still - anime City of Heroes? GIMME GIMME GIMME!!  LOL!!  😄

13 minutes ago, Dynamo-Joe said:

You should embed the video in the post itself so people can be more inclined to view it. I was curious so I did. And it hits up many of the tropes I find entertaining (though I have NO IDEA what Fate/Grand Order is all about. Still - anime City of Heroes? GIMME GIMME GIMME!!  LOL!!  😄

Oh, cool. I didn't know I could do that. Thanks!