AE Influence Discrepancy Beta and Live

I ran AE map 19823 set at +4 X 8 tonight on my farmer. My wife door sat on a character so we had 2 of us in the tunnel. Minions and Lieutenants gave the same amount of influence as Live. Bosses on Beta gave 30,143 influence while Live gave 40,051 influence. I ran the tunnel to completion 3 times. I then ran the same map on Live with my wife door sitting to verify the difference.

5 hours ago, Catalyze said:

I ran AE map 19823 set at +4 X 8 tonight on my farmer. My wife door sat on a character so we had 2 of us in the tunnel. Minions and Lieutenants gave the same amount of influence as Live. Bosses on Beta gave 30,143 influence while Live gave 40,051 influence. I ran the tunnel to completion 3 times. I then ran the same map on Live with my wife door sitting to verify the difference.

You need to edit the powers your bosses use. They're not adding up to 100% rewards on your current map.

See this Page 4 change for the reason why:

image.thumb.png.cb680437f2501213fc3d65421b674641.png

Join the Homecoming PvP Fightclub Discord 
What is Fightclub?  Fightclub is PVP between two melee players fighting to the death in melee range with no moving/retreating allowed. It's like pylon testing...but the pylon hits back! Perfect for players who enjoy min/maxing builds. Click the discord link above for more info.