Redside mission path broken - Kuzmin > Fire Wire @ Level 8 (Fire Wire spoilers)

Zodai

I was on the Dr. Graves path at around level 7 or 8. After this, I needed to get to level 10 to continue that quest line, so I moved to do Operative Kuzmin's path instead. After completing that, I was asked to select a new contact. I picked Fire Wire, since it was a mission path I did on a previous character and had liked a bit.

When I went to talk to him, his initial message looked fine, and I clicked the 'Ask about available missions' button

But after that, it immediately went to a 'Sorry, I don't have any missions available for you' screen. After closing out that screen, this is what happens if you talk to him, and the games assumes that you completed his arc with the option to spare him. I don't believe the doubling up of the leave button is intended either.

image.png.2494d24e5f2927ea4561ed892910fce2.png

While other arcs close out if you move out of their level region as well (Though I didn't know he was level 1-7 before selecting him), they usually cover it in some way, by telling you to go somewhere else and giving you a new contact. It seems that functionality is broken in this case, however. The quest chain simply breaks, and when you talk to him again it defaults to his end-of-chain dialogue.

Nice to meet you, I write stuff! 😄

"A person can easily become the giver or receiver of pain.  In order to keep that from happening, one must always hold good feelings for others."

-Shiho Miyano, Detective Conan

She/her!

Six-Six is being inconsiderate in his wording Zodai. He is correct however. He is just void of compassion for anyone who is unaware of how the game works as he is.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.