Costume and Weapon Suggesstions!

As feedback is central to any growing enviroment, I'll put down a few of my pet peeves and wishes!

Arachnos Widow / Fortunata claws CUSTOMIZATION. I have a Fortunata that isn't Arachnos and I use as something entirely different. I barely use the claw build because of how unpleasant it looks in comparison to the character. I'd probably use it more if I could change it like I could with Claws Powersets.

Savage Melee Taunt CHOICE would be key to a character I have. She shoulnd't be growling at anyone or spraying some sort of anger fluid on them. She's a savage claw gauntlet-wearing unstoppable solider who is terrifying to watch charge through packs! But she's not feral, which it feels the taunt animation IS.

Psionic Melee Sound CUSTOMIZATION The impacts from ANY of the hits are not as WHAMMO as others. Granted they shouldn't SOUND like Super Strength but they feel entirely underplayed as a sound even in comparison to their footstomp-power. You should FEEL like you're slamming "x" people into the ground!

Mastermind Minion customization of ANY sort. Gender, hair color, eyes, something. Even different colored clothes for starters. There was constantly ways to trick the system, if anyone can figure out HOW no doubt it's this bunch of think tank minded people! :D I for one wanted to spawn knives and malta on a character. Alas, never able to make it happen.

Just a few ideas I had, no doubt I'll post more :P

Regards,

-Amazing

• 5 weeks later

Bump ESPECIALLY for this:

Arachnos Widow / Fortunata claws CUSTOMIZATION. I have a Fortunata that isn't Arachnos and I use as something entirely different. I barely use the claw build because of how unpleasant it looks in comparison to the character. I'd probably use it more if I could change it like I could with Claws Powersets.