Ceiling Trim Disappearing

Acroyear

Hi Everyone,
I am having an issue with the ceiling trim repeatedly disappearing each time I exit and reenter the base. The trim surrounds a piece of glass flooring that I connect to the ceiling to give the look of a skylight in the room. I've done this in two other rooms in my base, and do not have this issue (one of the rooms is identical size and shape to this one shown). But whenever I enter the base, the trim disappears as if it is blocked by an item. A quick edit to move/rotate the glass surface and the trim reappears. But, as soon as I leave and then reenter the base, the trim again disappears.

At first I thought it might be the nearby ceiling lights causing the issue, so I tried removing them, but that did not make a difference, so I put them back.

Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, what did you do to fix it? 

screenshot_220730-08-51-52.jpg

screenshot_220730-08-52-37.jpg

• 2 weeks later

Well, I received no love (or replies) from the base builder community on this post, so I messed around with the glass flooring until I figured out how to avoid this problem from occurring. I removed the grid from the glass flooring, then used the Shift key to slightly raise the flooring above the ceiling trim. I was not sure this was possible since the glass flooring is attached to the ceiling (via the F5 key), but it did work, so the problem has been solved! Now the trim remains along with the glass flooring!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1