Giant Monster "Defeat" Zone Message

PZephregames

Some of the Giant Monster have a Zone Message that displays in chat showing they have disappeared, defeated, etc. But there most of the GMs do not have a Zone Message. The lack of knowing if a GM has disappeared or been defeated leads to many that waste their time looking in the zone for a GM that has already gone down. The only GMs I am aware of that receive a Zone Message of either disappearing or defeated are Adamastor, Lusca, Paladin construct (not the spawned Paladin).

Please create a Zone Message for those GMs that do not have one. 

Thanks

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, TheZag said:

Do Jack in Irons and Eochai have a 'been spotted' message?  If they do,  ive never seen it.  I have seen unusual monster activity for the war but never anything for their individual spawns.

And i believe Seed of Hamidon also has a defeated message.  

Regular Jack and Regular Eochai do not. The ones that spawn in Grim Vale have the message "Unusual monster activity in Croatoa" when the war starts. If you want to find Jack and Eochai, you have to look. On the bright side, it doesn't take that long to follow a search pattern. 

Smashing/Lethal Farmer and a Giant Monster Hunter on Excelsior

Monster Hunters: Blue Idoru (Main, Elec/Kin Corruptor), Kurodoru (Dark/Dark Brute), Canadian Content (Rad/Atom Blaster)

Try Arc IDs: 44869 "The Orb" - Smashing/Lethal Farm on the Troll Cave map with 99 mobs, all patrols.  45166 "Hail The Orb" - Smashing/Lethal Farm on the Dreck Freakshow map with 151 mobs, 61 Elite Bosses

Farmers: Freak Out (Rad/Fire Brute, Fire Farmer), Dara Kill (Dark/Spines Tanker, S/L Farmer), Freak Fire (Fire/Rad Tanker, Farm Everything), Blue Idoru (Main, Elec/Kin Corr, Farm Anything), Spidoru (Crabbermind, Farm Anything), various other fighters and support.

1 hour ago, PZephregames said:

Some of the Giant Monster have a Zone Message that displays in chat showing they have disappeared, defeated, etc. But there most of the GMs do not have a Zone Message. The lack of knowing if a GM has disappeared or been defeated leads to many that waste their time looking in the zone for a GM that has already gone down. The only GMs I am aware of that receive a Zone Message of either disappearing or defeated are Adamastor, Lusca, Paladin construct (not the spawned Paladin).

Please create a Zone Message for those GMs that do not have one. 

Thanks

Even though I solo them, I always put a message out in LFG when I have defeated one.

Monster Hunters: Blue Idoru (Main, Elec/Kin Corruptor), Kurodoru (Dark/Dark Brute), Canadian Content (Rad/Atom Blaster)

Try Arc IDs: 44869 "The Orb" - Smashing/Lethal Farm on the Troll Cave map with 99 mobs, all patrols.  45166 "Hail The Orb" - Smashing/Lethal Farm on the Dreck Freakshow map with 151 mobs, 61 Elite Bosses

Farmers: Freak Out (Rad/Fire Brute, Fire Farmer), Dara Kill (Dark/Spines Tanker, S/L Farmer), Freak Fire (Fire/Rad Tanker, Farm Everything), Blue Idoru (Main, Elec/Kin Corr, Farm Anything), Spidoru (Crabbermind, Farm Anything), various other fighters and support.

2 minutes ago, PZephregames said:

You are right, Krimson. Jack and Eochai do not have Hero Zone Alert messages of their spawning. That too should be added.

I like that they spawn without notice. There is no Hunt unless you are hunting. Besides, if the notice for Jurassik, Kraken, Deathsurge, or others happen BEFORE I log in, how am I do know, unless I go to the zone and take a look?