Dr Calvin Last Objective Marker

FoxyPrime

Spoiler

Yes he is, but the thing to remember, if this is one I think it is, he is not a Rescue, he is a Council Archon and is as far as I know always at the back of the map, at ground level with some buddies waiting for you. 

Decided to hide that for anyone that hasn't run it......

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

That would be great since you get a marker for the last glowie. 

But I would recommend looking in between buildings on the edges of the map. There's a fixed number of spots that glowies and hostages can spawn. Here are the spawn points for objectives on that map:

Capture.PNG

Edited by Ston

Sorry, confused this with a different mission, this is from the Ouro/Tina Macintyre Arc. He can be tough to find.

Edited by Marine X
  • Thumbs Up 1

Marine X

I'm of the mind that all the "rescue X hostages" missions should have the same technology as glowies, in that if there's only 1 left it should get a map marker. Which would include the missions where there is only 1 hostage (Dr. Calvin, Vivian van Dyne, etc.).

• Thumbs Up 1

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

21 hours ago, Cutter said:

Which would include the missions where there is only 1 hostage (Dr. Calvin, Vivian van Dyne, etc.).

Wouldn't that kind of render the mission itself as completely pointless if that is the only mission objective and they go " Here He Is! ". Just my opinion, but it would always be over in like 30 Seconds. I would think rather than posting a Marker on the Mission Map, maybe have hostage objectives have an Audio Element to help you find them when you are nearby. 

Marine X

1 hour ago, Marine X said:

Wouldn't that kind of render the mission itself as completely pointless if that is the only mission objective and they go " Here He Is! ". Just my opinion, but it would always be over in like 30 Seconds. I would think rather than posting a Marker on the Mission Map, maybe have hostage objectives have an Audio Element to help you find them when you are nearby. 

Yeah, for VVD it would. Simple to add a glowy maybe? Yeah the audio clue would be awesome but (at least speaking for myself) I usually have my music up and the game sounds way down, so I'd be very unlikely to hear it. Unless you mean audio element in conjunction with some repeating NPC chatter? Could be a little harder to miss some mission text, especially if it recurs.

Or maybe not a pinpoint for the last hostage, but a "here's the general area" marker? Dunno. I have no idea what the code is capable of or not.

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...