Electric Control/ Earth Assault/Mu Mastery Build Request

Vadmac1991

So what I would like to do is be a mid to melee range fighter. Lock down and sap most of the end from the big threats of the mob and then lead into a build up and a hard proc Fissure+ seismic+ Smash+ Heavy Mallet on the main threats. I need decent melee def and I want to have the Grimlins and Mu pet for the extra dmg as well as to close as perma as you can get.  As well as perma dom with hasten(without if possible)  

All that and mu mastery? good luck. Mine runs mace for scorp sd but plays all melee, which is where you'll get the most benefit from conductive auras end drain. Elec doesnt play well outside of melee the other powers wont drain the mobs the way you'd like and conductive also bumps your regen, more enemies around you the higher your regen. Playing it aggressively works best by hopping right into the centre of everything and sleep/knockdown/hold/confuse/immob. Gremlins are a little extra dps, sadly they are also a pet that does kb when your jolting chain stacks with their hits and thats the last thing you want- stuff getting knocked away from your conductive aura. The pet from mace is also more useful (i find) and slots more goodies than the mu pet and mace gives pff as a panic button. Try posting the powers you want in a build and maybe someone will be able to put one together for you with the powers you want to play with, i just don't see how you'd get the defence numbers with procs and recharge in with mu. You'd probably have to give up something in order to fit in the others.