Sister Valeria potential bugs

MsSmart

Hi:

I done the Sister Valeria arc now 4 for times, and frankly have no interest in doing them again...

The first time, I did not get the new contact, but got 1 prismatic salvage, the second I got the new contact, but no prismatic savage, the third I got the contact and during the 4th mission I got the prismatic salvage, the fourth I got the contact and no prismatic salvage.

Frankly the only reason I would do Sister Valeria is for the 1 prismatic salvage drop, but since it appears to be a "salvage drop" of very rare availability, this is frankly a worthless mission to do, to much BS for a very very little chance to get paid. If I want merits and a chance for incarnate salvage, I just do Burden of the past.

I would suggest, that changes to this no map at the end of the mission arc, rewards with 1 prismatic salvage upon completing the arc and not as maybe drop from salvage by defeating mobs

Sue

I ran her arc the first day on my main toon and didn't get introduced to the new contact, I tried on an alt and did get introduced.

Main toons: Mistress-Six (Blaster), Cyber Bishop (Tank), D-Six (Blaster), Bowmistress (Blaster), Rina-Twelve (Blaster), Blazin' Bow (Blaster), 20 Fathoms (Blaster), Icee Qube (Blaster), Minaton (Tank), Princess Ariel Gabrielle (Tank), Lady Lilia M (Blaster)