Strange Dialogue in Mender Silos Arc

Frostbiter

I was running the Trading Places arc when I got to mission three on the King's Row map. Somehow I was getting the walk up greetings from the new hologram vendors during the mission. I could not locate where it was coming from but it kept appearing at intervals. I did have a screenshot but it removed the UI when I took it so it doesn't show me getting the NPC text. Not a huge bug but definitely weird.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

8 hours ago, Frostbiter said:

I was running the Trading Places arc when I got to mission three on the King's Row map. Somehow I was getting the walk up greetings from the new hologram vendors during the mission. I could not locate where it was coming from but it kept appearing at intervals. I did have a screenshot but it removed the UI when I took it so it doesn't show me getting the NPC text. Not a huge bug but definitely weird.

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

5 hours ago, SuggestorK said:

thanks. You're about 13 hours late and about 12 hours and 55 minutes late from me seeing the thread myself.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper