Keybinding/Hot-Keying Mastermind commands.

Thrythlind

Macros, you mean?

ParagonWiki still has a page on that:  https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Macro

[EDIT: corrected URL for anyone else who pops in to find the answer to the OP's question.]

As for keybinds, I have three that are common to all MM builds I make.  I know eventually I'll have more, but it's been two entire computers, and almost a decade, since I actually played MMs on live servers (before Homecoming) so I don't have any of my old, rather extensive keybind files anymore.  :'(

Anyway, those three are:

SHIFT+LBUTTON "petcom_all goto"

ALT+Q "petcom_all attack$$petcom_all aggressive"

SHIFT+Q "petcom_all follow$$petcom_all defensive"

The shift/click lets me reposition the minions on the fly, with minimal fuss, even during combat - without changing their stance.

Alt+Q let's me throw them into "burn it all down" mode, and Shift+Q puts them back into mostly-passive follow-the-Leader after combat is done.

Wish I could be more help, but like I said, it's been a long, long time ... I'm still relearning it all, myself ...

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

That's wierd ... I got the same result.  But when I get to the page by other means, it changes the URL to be what I shared.

Here, try this one:

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Macro

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism