Strange base edit mode problem

sternnsw

A friend gave one of my characters permission to work on her base.  However, the game locks up on me whenever I click on pretty much anything after I enter edit mode.  We've tried different characters, but no luck.  I'm able to edit my own bases, and those of other friends that I do work for.  It just seems to be this base.  I was wondering if there's a setting somewhere that we missed, or if it has something to do with the new patch.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later
On 9/26/2022 at 12:07 AM, sternnsw said:

A friend gave one of my characters permission to work on her base.  However, the game locks up on me whenever I click on pretty much anything after I enter edit mode.  We've tried different characters, but no luck.  I'm able to edit my own bases, and those of other friends that I do work for.  It just seems to be this base.  I was wondering if there's a setting somewhere that we missed, or if it has something to do with the new patch.  Thanks.

I had that happen when they had moved the base portal out of the entry room, they had to move it back temporarily for it to work again.

Buddy the Elf makes debut for HUB Late Night

Untitled.jpg