No badge credit for banners and Aspect (5 in total)

fitzsimmons

I do not already have the badges, the toon was created this year.  In a ToT league this morning I have all of the new badges including the existing ones for Jack, Eochai, up to 25 costumes (working my way towards 50), buster, shifter, hunter, the works.

When we ran the banner event, everyone was on point but I didn't get them.  Only those 5 badges are the ones that didn't grant.

I was in PI and as a vig.  Others suggested changing alignments so I tried that, no luck after changing to the other 3.

Please review and grant me the 5 badges to "Crusha's in Stitches" on Excelscior.  Global: @da crusha

I have logged a support ticket for the same and GM Trumpet directed me here to this forum.

Thanks and regards,
Dave

5 minutes ago, lemming said:

I do know that your team (not just league)  has to do enough damage to each banner for you to be able to get those badges.

Last year, had to run several times to get them if the league went after them separately.

Yeah I've always been told it's 10% but everyone was on point it appeared.  I can't confirm this but I got credit for everything else leading up to this.  I was on a full team if I recall correctly.  People were also incanned to several or all of the points.  I didn't get credit for *any* of the banners or the Aspect.  I did get the reward table after the Aspect was defeated.  Seems unlikely our team didn't do enough, but certainly plausible.

Appreciate the info and the response.

Regards,
Dave

Edited by fitzsimmons

It does seem off that you wouldn't get any of them.   I do know the reward table isn't tied to the same calculation having gotten the table, but not the badge.

(last year)

Did anyone new get the badges?  I'll be running some of my newer characters later today, but just been catching up my "all but the five new ones" chars first, but maybe I'll run one of those now to see.

I wasn't paying too much attention to league chat at the time, just people offering up suggestions like "switch alignment", etc and saw one or 2 others post that they didn't get any.  I don't know if anyone got them.  I'd assume so but I'm just not sure.  I'll try again at some point and certainly have alts to bring as well but this guy is going to be my next complete badger so was looking forward to wrapping up Halloween with him first and this tosses a bit of a spanner in the works.

Edited by fitzsimmons

Just tried one of my new characters out and happened to login just at the start of the banner stuff.   Only got one of the banner badges, did get the complete table.

Several people complained of lack of badges, but there were more than one league going too.  (Everlasting)

I think it's still working like last year, but it's still annoying since the banners are the ones that take more work and time.

Oddly, I didn't even go for the GM Spawns, but got those badges with the Court.  And someone who was fighting them from a different team on the league did not.  (which might mean something is funky)

Edited by lemming