Plant/Thorny Dom build - Assessment

Pilotball

Hello, 

Please let me know of your thoughts on this. I've been having a lot of fun and currently at Level 41. Here is the proposed end build. 

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Dominator
Primary Power Set: Plant Control
Secondary Power Set: Thorny Assault
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Strangler -- Acc-I(A)
Level 1: Thorny Darts -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(5), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7)
Level 2: Roots -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(11), Artl-Dam/Rech(11), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(13), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(13), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(15)
Level 4: Fling Thorns -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(7), Artl-Dam/End(15), Artl-Dam/Rech(17), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(17), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(19)
Level 6: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(21), DefBuff-I(21), EndRdx-I(23)
Level 8: Seeds of Confusion -- Conf-I(A), RechRdx-I(23), RechRdx-I(25), RechRdx-I(33), Acc-I(34)
Level 10: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 12: Impale -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(29), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(29), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31)
Level 14: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(33)
Level 16: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(33), EndRdx-I(34)
Level 18: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34), EndRdx-I(36)
Level 20: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 22: Vines -- NrnSht-EndRdx/Hold(A), NrnSht-Acc/Rchg(25), NrnSht-Acc/EndRdx(27), NrnSht-Hold/Rng(27), NrnSht-Acc/Hold/Rchg(37), NrnSht-Dam%(37)
Level 24: Spore Burst -- CaloftheS-Heal%(A)
Level 26: Carrion Creepers -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(39), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(40), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(42)
Level 28: Thorntrops -- CrtSpd-Acc/Slow(A), CrtSpd-Dmg/Slow(31), CrtSpd-Acc/EndRdx(37), CrtSpd-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow(50)
Level 30: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 32: Fly Trap -- SvrRgh-Acc/Dmg(A), SvrRgh-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SvrRgh-Acc/EndRdx(43), SvrRgh-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SvrRgh-Acc(43), SvrRgh-PetResDam(45)
Level 35: Acrobatics -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(39), DefBuff-I(39), EndRdx-I(45)
Level 41: Thorn Barrage -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(42), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(46), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(50)
Level 44: Disruptor Blast -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(45), Artl-Dam/Rech(48), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(48), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(48), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(50)
Level 47: Ripper -- AnlWkn-%ToHit(A)
Level 49: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Domination 
Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(9), EndMod-I(9)
Level 30: Double Jump 
------------

Edited by Pilotball

I'm not on my Mids atm but from a look over...

How much money you wanting to sink into this? The confuse purps aren't too bad and are really worth it with seeds. Both for the proc and the bonuses.
Are you aiming for perma-dom? You won't need acrobatics if so. And you'll also need more +rech.
2 slots in hasten with +5 rech is enough.
I'd probably put some slots in strangler.
Get build up much earlier.
Are you going for soft-cap range def I take it?

I didn't take the pet on my plant/psi Dom, as he was slow and died too often. With 15 sec rech on seeds the baddies do most of the work. Can wiggle some slots around from there.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

8 minutes ago, Xiddo said:

I'm not on my Mids atm but from a look over...

How much money you wanting to sink into this? The confuse purps aren't too bad and are really worth it with seeds. Both for the proc and the bonuses.
Are you aiming for perma-dom? You won't need acrobatics if so. And you'll also need more +rech.
2 slots in hasten with +5 rech is enough.
I'd probably put some slots in strangler.
Get build up much earlier.
Are you going for soft-cap range def I take it?

I didn't take the pet on my plant/psi Dom, as he was slow and died too often. With 15 sec rech on seeds the baddies do most of the work. Can wiggle some slots around from there.

I have enough money, but wasn't going to bust the bank, as I'm not sure how much I'll play with the other 12 50's. 

I couldn't see any holes the purple procs provided on seeds, that's why I skipped to focus on recharge on seeds. 

I wasn't building with perma-dom in mind, Recharge sits at +140, I don't know what I need permadom to be at. 

I was focusing on Soft-cap range 46% and S/L both at 43%, Psi is a hole, only 19%, with 0 resistance. I was hoping to stay at range. 

Strangler, was the odd man out. I do find that I use it a lot, I'll see if I can rejig..

Thanks!

The purp set on seeds is an eeeeeasy 10% extra rech and the “might confuse other people too” is great as a spreader if you miss someone with the cone.

My plant/psi is sitting at - I think - 203% rech but that’s with incarn. I’m perma from lvl 22.

I’ll have a fiddle when home.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17

Level 50 Science Dominator
Ancillary Pool: Ice Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Strangler -- Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg(13), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(15), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(17), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 1: Thorny Darts -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Roots -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(A), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(3), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(3), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(5), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 4: Skewer -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(34), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Hct-Acc/Rchg(37)
Level 6: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(7)
Level 8: Seeds of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(A), CrcPrs-Conf(9), CrcPrs-Conf%(9), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(11), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(11), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(13)
Level 10: Fling Thorns -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(17), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(23), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(25), AchHee-ResDeb%(50)
Level 12: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 14: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), WntGif-ResSlow(31), BlsoftheZ-Travel(48)
Level 16: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 18: Vines -- UnbCns-Dam%(A), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(19), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(19), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(21), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(50)
Level 20: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(21)
Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(25)
Level 26: Carrion Creepers -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(27), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(29), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(29), IceMisTrmt-+ColdDmg(31)
Level 28: Thorntrops -- Artl-End/Rech/Rng(A), Artl-Acc/Dam(31), Artl-Dam/End(33), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(33), Artl-Dam/Rech(33), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(50)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Tactics -- RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(A), RctRtc-ToHit(34)
Level 35: Sleet -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(36), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(36), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(36), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(37)
Level 38: Thorn Barrage -- Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg(40), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(46), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 41: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(42), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(42), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(42), RedFrt-EndRdx(43), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 44: Ripper -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Obl-Dmg(45), Obl-Acc/Rchg(45), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(46), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 47: Ice Storm -- Empty(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(39), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(39), RgnTss-Regen+(40)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(39)
Level 14: Speed Phase 
------------

My first very rough. I had to sacrifice optimal slotting for Creepers (procs) to get some more rech out of it.
You are 1 small purp short of soft-capping s/l/ranged. Hasten is 120.9 (so not quite permanent) but with some clever managing you'll get parma-dom.
I've tried to not make it too expensive. But if you shuffled a couple of slots, spent another 60mill, you could defo get perma-dom and hasten.

• Like 1

This is where I landed. It cost me a pretty penny, but seems very solid.

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.7

Thorn-star: Level 50 Magic Dominator
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Strangler -- GldNet-Acc/Hold(A), GldNet-Dam%(9), GldNet-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(31), GldNet-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(34), GldNet-Rchg/Hold(34)
Level 1: Thorny Darts -- Dcm-Build%(A), Dcm-Acc/Dmg(3), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(5)
Level 2: Roots -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(11), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(13), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(15)
Level 4: Fling Thorns -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(7), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(17), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(17)
Level 6: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7)
Level 8: Seeds of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf%(A), CrcPrs-Conf(21), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(23), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(25), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(33), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(34)
Level 10: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 12: Skewer -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(19), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(29), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Hct-Acc/Rchg(31)
Level 14: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(33)
Level 16: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 18: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(19)
Level 20: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21)
Level 22: Vines -- UnbCns-Dam%(A), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(25), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(27), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(27), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(37)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(36), LucoftheG-Def(36)
Level 26: Carrion Creepers -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(39), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(40), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(40)
Level 28: Thorntrops -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(37), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 30: Impale -- EnfOpr-Acc/Rchg(A), EnfOpr-EndRdx/Immob(33), EnfOpr-Acc/EndRdx(36), EnfOpr-Immob/Rng(37), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob/Rchg(42), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob(43)
Level 32: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 35: Ripper -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(42), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Obl-%Dam(45)
Level 38: Thorn Barrage -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(39), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(49)
Level 41: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(45), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(46)
Level 44: Disruptor Blast -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(46), Artl-Dam/Rech(47), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(47), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(48), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(48)
Level 47: Personal Force Field -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Spore Burst -- CaloftheS-Heal%(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(9)
Level 32: Double Jump
------------

Edited by Pilotball

• 2 months later

Hi everryone, 

heavily relying on Pilotball's build i have switched some things to better fit to my style, i came up with this build.

Couple of questions here:

- would it be perma dom?

- it looks like a dangerous resist hole in energy, negative and toxic. Is there a way around this?

- if there are any other recommendation to improve my avatar, it would be very welcome 🙂

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.7

Avatar of Green: Level 50 Magic Dominator
Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Strangler

• (A) Gladiator's Net - Accuracy/Hold
  • (9) Gladiator's Net - Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • (31) Gladiator's Net - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • (34) Gladiator's Net - Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • (34) Gladiator's Net - Recharge/Hold
Level 1: Thorny Darts
  • (A) Decimation - Chance of Build Up
  • (3) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage
  • (3) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (5) Decimation - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (5) Decimation - Damage/Recharge
Level 2: Roots
  • (A) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Accuracy/Control Duration
  • (11) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Control Duration/Recharge
  • (11) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Endurance/Recharge
  • (13) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Accuracy/Control Duration/Endurance
  • (13) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Accuracy/Control Duration/Endurance/Recharge
  • (15) Superior Ascendency of the Dominator - Recharge/Chance for +Damage
Level 4: Fling Thorns
  • (A) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)
  • (7) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage
  • (15) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (17) Positron's Blast - Damage/Endurance
  • (17) Positron's Blast - Damage/Recharge
Level 6: Combat Jumping
  • (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (7) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
Level 8: Seeds of Confusion
  • (A) Coercive Persuasion  - Contagious Confusion
  • (21) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused
  • (23) Coercive Persuasion  - Recharge/Accuracy
  • (25) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (33) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Recharge
  • (34) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Endurance
Level 10: Kick
  • (A) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge
Level 12: Skewer
  • (A) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • (19) Hecatomb - Damage/Endurance
  • (29) Hecatomb - Damage/Recharge
  • (29) Hecatomb - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (31) Hecatomb - Recharge/Accuracy
Level 14: Tough
  • (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (33) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
Level 16: Build Up
  • (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up
Level 18: Maneuvers
  • (19) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
Level 20: Hasten
  • (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (21) Recharge Reduction IO
Level 22: Vines
  • (A) Unbreakable Constraint - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (25) Unbreakable Constraint - Hold/Endurance
  • (27) Unbreakable Constraint - Hold/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (27) Unbreakable Constraint - Hold/Recharge
  • (37) Unbreakable Constraint - Recharge/Accuracy
Level 24: Weave
  • (36) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (36) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
Level 26: Carrion Creepers
  • (A) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)
  • (39) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage
  • (40) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (40) Positron's Blast - Damage/Endurance
  • (40) Positron's Blast - Damage/Recharge
Level 28: Thorntrops
  • (A) Ragnarok - Chance for Knockdown
  • (31) Ragnarok - Damage/Endurance
  • (37) Ragnarok - Recharge/Accuracy
  • (42) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (50) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge
Level 30: Impale
  • (A) Enfeebled Operation - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (33) Enfeebled Operation - Endurance/Immobilize
  • (36) Enfeebled Operation - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (37) Enfeebled Operation - Immobilize/Range
  • (42) Enfeebled Operation - Accuracy/Immobilize/Recharge
  • (43) Enfeebled Operation - Accuracy/Immobilize
Level 32: Super Jump
  • (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)
Level 35: Ripper
  • (A) Obliteration - Damage
  • (42) Obliteration - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (43) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge
  • (43) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (45) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (45) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage
Level 38: Thorn Barrage
  • (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage
  • (39) Thunderstrike - Damage/Endurance
  • (39) Thunderstrike - Damage/Recharge
  • (46) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge