Arcane Mastery New powerset for Blasters, Defenders, Corruptors and Sentinels

KingCeddd03

Just now, KingCeddd03 said:

it's not plagiarized i changed the way the powers are used and renamed the powers so no they are not the same 

Are you dense? Change the names all you like, you're still copy/pasting material in the descriptions and trying to pass it off as your work.

Edited by Tyrannical
  • Thumbs Up 3

18 minutes ago, Tyrannical said:

I'd ask in future if you insist on using material from my threads (or anyone else's for that matter), you ask whoever posted it originally for permission first, or at the very least cite/credit it in your original post.

To be honest it really doesn't matter this is for fun not for a job or anything else for that matter as long as the proposed power is different from the original then it could be considered different than the one already proposed i can use the original for inspiration and charge it and call it my own it's no big deal but will credit the one who came up with the idea.

Edited by KingCeddd03
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Night said:

But you didn't change it, or credit where you copy-pasted it from.

"Plagiarism is considered a violation of academic integrity such as truth and knowledge through intellectual and personal honesty in learning, teaching, research, fairness, respect and responsibility, and a breach of journalistic ethics."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism

It doesn't matter

• Thumbs Down 5