Tina Macintyre Arc Duration

Infinitum

Does anyone think the Praetorian War Arc is a bit too long?  Or is the length appropriate for the story?

Let me clarify by starting this isn't based in complaint, but just wondering if it's duration might be so long to lose engagement in the story.  I am basing this on it taking just shy of 2 hours to solo the arc tonight set to -2/1 no bosses no AVs.

What say ye?

The arcs do get longer as you level up. However, the Anti-Matter Collision/Instant Army arc is only 11 missions long. Contrast that to the 17 missions or even 20 for some earlier arcs. Even the flashback version, the Praetorian War is only 13 missions. Though yeah, the missions themselves do feel long, the arc is not that long compared to others.

Edit: You want a long, tedious arc? Do the Clockwork arc the original... Synapse TF?... was the short version of. Though I don't remember if that version of the arc is available any more even through Ouroboros since it had so many redundant missions that served no purpose other than to make the arc longer.

Edited by Rudra
Edited to correct 30 to 20. Fat fingered it, sorry.

25 minutes ago, Astralock said:

Which one are you referring to?  The original or newer one?  The original one is horrible with all of its defeat alls.  The newer one, I average about 45 minutes to solo at -1x3, no AVs, which seems about right to me.

Is the Antimatter Collision Arc in Oro and I just missed it?

I know the instant Army is, but that isn't the beginnings of the Praetorian War.  I am trying to put together a playable timeline of the war in its entirety and oof 2 hrs seemed too long to me.  

I though I was going crazy and remembered something that didn't actually happen by them shortening the Arc, I thought I remembered it being more like 30-40 min.

I just ran the old school one in Oro - wondering what I did wrong.  lol

44 minutes ago, Rudra said:

The Anti-Matter Collision arc and the Instant Army arc are the same thing. Different names for the arc that replaced the Praetorian War arc.

Edit: For reference: https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Tina_Macintyre

I thought the Instant Army Arc took place from mission 7 up and the Antimatter Collision Arc was 1-6.

This is where I got turned around.  Are both in Oro just under the instant Army?

IMG_20221013_014017.thumb.jpg.6f26677d597bf9f9241cd2889b8d35b3.jpg