Chicken Costume?

JTVEGAX

No, i think all the costume pieces are in the HC version and nothing left behind or behind merit/paywalls any more. 

I remember a back in the day a chicken hero or two with a yellow tinted gas mask and red mohawk.  COH players are very creative

..... (Waiting for other posts with their best chicken efforts)

Edited by starro
typo

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

There was never an actual chicken costume in CoX. As @starro said, there were some very creative individuals who took available costume elements, colored them as close to chicken as they could, and did a really good job of blending them into a chicken costume until you took a close look at them. (Edit: Suspension of disbelief made them very good chickens. Only if you were pointedly looking for flaws would the illusion break.)

Edited by Rudra

12 hours ago, Rudra said:

There was never an actual chicken costume in CoX. As @starro said, there were some very creative individuals who took available costume elements, colored them as close to chicken as they could, and did a really good job of blending them into a chicken costume until you took a close look at them. (Edit: Suspension of disbelief made them very good chickens. Only if you were pointedly looking for flaws would the illusion break.)

Fair enough, I was wondering about this for decades. I recall I encounter a player who had a something that looked like a Chicken custom.