Chilling Embrace and Placate / ATO Hide

BGSacho

I've been meaning to try out stalker and finally settled on a broadsword/ice build, with chilling embrace being a noticable part of the choice(I like slow/-recharged mobs).

I was reading the archived old forums and found a post that mentioned Chilling Embrace breaking Placate/ATO Hide. Specifically, they said it was suppressed during normal hide(good), but if you placate/trigger hide from an attack, chilling embrace would almost immediately take you out of it(not good). Has anyone played an /ice stalker to be able to confirm/deny this?

And I had put on my plate to try an ice stalker eventually.  You should be able to test that pretty easy on Justin, just pop up an ice stalker, don't bother with enhancements, teleport to RWZ and try it on the dummies.  I might try that eventually but got too much on my plate at the moment.

Edit: Decided to try this, against the practice dummies the hide proc & placate worked.  I tried against some low level enemies, and I never seemed to get the proc, but placating worked. I tried against some mobs with no real attack powers in AE and both worked there.  I think it's working, but there's some weirdness with the low level mobs for some reason.