No Credit for Moonfire Task Force

Astralock

I submitted a petition about this last night, but was advised by GM Crumpet to post a bug report and to attach my chat log.

Yesterday afternoon, I led a +3 kill most Moonfire Task Force on the Excelsior shard with a friend and six PUGs.  It went well.  The eight of us were on the last mission, "Defeat Arakhn."  We defeated Arakhn and got the "Mission complete!" on the screen, along with a pop-up window with "Strike Force complete" with the number of deaths and the time it took.  I received the Alien Fighter badge, and 32 reward merits.  Nine seconds later while we were still clearing out the mobs around Arakhn, all eight of us DCed.

When we logged back on, the task force was complete.  However, all eight of us had our characters rolled back to the state they were just prior to entering the final mission.  We lost all XP, INF, and drops earned during that mission.  More importantly, we also lost the badge and reward merits.

@Number Six stated that there were no mapserver crashes during the past two days, so I have no idea what happened.

The entire chatlog for the Moonfire Task Force is attached to this post.  If you go down to line 14,247 at 17:05:17, you can see that I earned the Alien Fighter badge, and 32 reward merits.  Then at line 14,308 at 17:05:26 is the last line inside the mission.  The next line, I just logged back on.  FWIW, the character name is Astralock Nine.  You can clearly see if you look at my character now that I do not have the Alien Fighter badge and do not have the 32 reward merits from it.  Also, I had unlocked the Alpha slot during the final mission, and when I logged back on, my Alpha slot was back to 92%.

As I mentioned in the petition, I'm not expecting anything to be done about the missing XP, INF, badge, nor reward merits.  Just wanted to make you aware that this happened.

Moonfire TF chatlog 2022-11-06.txt

Sounds like you all DCd before the information was written to the servers. 

Sorry about the unexpected bad luck. It happens from time to time.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.