Last Power Removal

drgantz

You might want to remove the last power  you picked, but  don't want a full respec.  For a fee, you should be able to remove the most recent power pick.

It might be that you realize that you made a mistake, but there is another good reason.

You might want a Pool Power that fits character conception.  An example is a melee character who wants a thrown weapon.  You want to see if a power looks right.  To my knowledge, you can't see what it looks like until you pick it.  With this, you can pick it, then look at it in the costume editor, and remove it if you don't like it.

• Like 2

There is a perfectly good Test server where you can insta 50 anyone to experiment with any power combos / animations, etc to your hearts content.

That said, I would not be opposed to a swap-in-swap-out mini-respec. I'd even be fine with any such mini-swaps still costing me a full respec each and every time, but just making it simpler to do without having to rearrange all my power trays, and I'd consider it a BARGAIN at the price. I do not consider it a pressing need. But it would be very positively received, if the devs decide it's worth the projected coding effort.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1