Endurance Regeneration Suggestion

1.48/105=0.01409 x 100 = 1.40952

The formula again

Right, I get that. That gives 1.41% (rounded up). Yet, when I looked at all my toggles and added them up it came out to 1.55 end/sec, not 1.48, so it's .07 off, unless those numbers are rounded when looking at the details on the powers in your enhancement screen, because they don't show more than two decimal places?

So, I think there is another part to the equation. I'm currently at 1.58 end/sec. so 1.58-5% = .08. 1.58 - 8 = 1.5. Looks like you have to take anything over 100 end off your total end/sec before doing the percentage to get it correct. 1.5/105 = 0.01428 x 100 = 1.428, or 1.43% rounded up, and that's what I'm currently at in the combat stats. 1.43% with 1.50 end/sec drain.

1.48/105=0.01409 x 100 = 1.40952

The formula again

Right, I get that. That gives 1.41% (rounded up). Yet, when I looked at all my toggles and added them up it came out to 1.55 end/sec, not 1.48, so it's .07 off, unless those numbers are rounded when looking at the details on the powers in your enhancement screen, because they don't show more than two decimal places?

Yes they are rounded so you are not adding up the true numbers, you are adding up rounded numbers which throws things off.  The total in your combat attributes does account for the actual total and then rounds that to 2 places so even that can be slightly off, but it will be the closest to the actual number.