Damage enhancements not working on Radiation Blast Corruptor

Saint Nepune

I should note I have multiple characters and this is the only one that seems to have this problem. Most enhancements are crafted and either level 20 or 25 with a couple being merit reward enhancements. All other enhancements except damage seem to be working fine although that is harder to track than damage. Character is a level 26 Rad/Rad corruptor. This issue seems to be across the entire powerset.

Using Neutrino Bolt as my example it does 31.99 base damage at level 26. I have damage enhancements that add a total of 94.5% and puts my damage at 62.20. In game Neutrino Bolt only ever damages at 32, occasionally less if the enemy has resistances. Every other power in the Radiation Blast set is the same way.   

6 minutes ago, Saint Nepune said:

Using Neutrino Bolt as my example it does 31.99 base damage at level 26.

Corruptor Neutrino Bolt deals 15.994 base damage at level 26.  15.994 * 1.945 = 31.10833

The power info on corruptor attacks includes Scourge in the damage total shown.  You're receiving the full value of your Damage enhancements, the power info is just misleading (and that is also not a bug, it's just the way it works (which is not to say that it shouldn't work this way, only that it does)).

• Thumbs Up 2

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

30 minutes ago, Luminara said:

Corruptor Neutrino Bolt deals 15.994 base damage at level 26.  15.994 * 1.945 = 31.10833

The power info on corruptor attacks includes Scourge in the damage total shown.  You're receiving the full value of your Damage enhancements, the power info is just misleading (and that is also not a bug, it's just the way it works (which is not to say that it shouldn't work this way, only that it does)).

Thank you for the quick explanation. I see how that works now. I just happened to really be paying attention when I had my 3 main powers at an enhancement level that lined up with what the game says the unbuffed stats are and that created an illusion. Thanks again!

• Thumbs Up 1