Technofreak history badge

Ridgid

I also had no issues as well. My recommendation is to revisit and actually leave the pop ups open for a short time, like a couple of seconds as you move away. If you close the window too fast it might not register the opening.

There may be history badges that you have to be a villain or rogue to receive.  I think that's the case for Swashbuckler, as I didn't get the badge when I hit all the plaques as a Vigilante oh so long ago on live.  At least I have a vague memory of that.  I made sure to be a villain when I was hitting all of the villain explore and history badges, and that worked fine.

More likely, you just hit the plaque once and it didn't register.  That happens, and it's very annoying.  I tend to bring up the badge window to make sure I get progress when I click a plaque.  You DEFINITELY want to do that when working on Headjuiced.  You DO NOT want to go back and hit every plaque to find the one you missed.

• 4 weeks later

There may be history badges that you have to be a villain or rogue to receive.  I think that's the case for Swashbuckler, as I didn't get the badge when I hit all the plaques as a Vigilante oh so long ago on live.

I think this may be the case, I was not having Swashbuckler register at all when I went through on a Vigilante just yesterday, but I got Technofreak without trouble.