Penelope Yin (TF Contact) Blocked by Her Own Pet

Erydanus

On Excelsior tonight someone said that they couldn't find Penny Yin to start her TF, just a Psionic Nexus. Well, that's her singularity-like pet and it was on top of her literally blocking anyone from clicking on her. I'm guessing some mob came by earlier and she activated and it just went to rest on her. The nexus is a level 50 pet with Freedom Phalanx affinity.

As a workaround I used Darkest Night on a nearby mob and dragged it past Aurora Borealis, who promptly shot it. However, Penny's pet moved about 2' away from her to engage it, allowing clicking on her.

Then it moved back on top of her. You can barely click on her ankles now, at least. I dragged another mob and got her pet further away but I think someone should despawn it or something. :)

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

Seen this happen on Torchbearer as well.  May be the work of griefers: kite mobs to her area and she will summon it and be obscured by it. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291