Does anyone have a Spines/Fire build for general PVE content?

Justice4Ever

Ok young farmer, leave page 1 and check out the other pages. I'd estimate at least 30-40% of the builds in brute section are /fire and a lot of them are spines toons that wanted to leave AE and see what the game has to offer (everything). Might take some reading but it'll be worthwhile theres lots of them posted out there.....somewhere.

6 minutes ago, Meknomancer said:

Ok young farmer, leave page 1 and check out the other pages. I'd estimate at least 30-40% of the builds in brute section are /fire and a lot of them are spines toons that wanted to leave AE and see what the game has to offer (everything). Might take some reading but it'll be worthwhile theres lots of them posted out there.....somewhere.

Thanks, but I did search and skimmed through a few pages of posts. And while there are a good deal of rad/fire builds for general PVE, most of the spines/fire brute builds being posted are for farmers. Will keep looking but thought I could save time and ask here. 

You'll have to go deep into the old threads, the reason theres so many is players only look a couple pages in and then make a new post so half the threads in all the AT forums are requests for builds already out there, which of course simply pushes the ones they are looking for back even more 🙂