Hologram Matrix Not Displaying All Purchases

Greenmantle

When I purchase costumes using Prismatic Aether Particle Salvage, my costumes have been appearing under the Hologram Matrix so far for standard costumes, but when I purchased a legacy CoT costume from the Tier 2 Vintage Costumes it does not show up there. It still shows as gray.  It's available in my power list and I can drag and drop it into a tray and turn it on, but otherwise it does not show up in the drop down in the Hologram Matrix like the others. Specifically the costume is the Legacy Circle Death Mage Costume.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Developer
6 hours ago, Greenmantle said:

When I purchase costumes using Prismatic Aether Particle Salvage, my costumes have been appearing under the Hologram Matrix so far for standard costumes, but when I purchased a legacy CoT costume from the Tier 2 Vintage Costumes it does not show up there. It still shows as gray.  It's available in my power list and I can drag and drop it into a tray and turn it on, but otherwise it does not show up in the drop down in the Hologram Matrix like the others. Specifically the costume is the Legacy Circle Death Mage Costume.

I'll look into this... potentially a typo in the power ID that the menu option looks for; Should be a quick fix.

Thanks for the report!

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!