Change Talos Island spawn states

srmalloy

Something I noticed this evening is that the southeast portion of Talos Island -- the area where the Banished Pantheon spawns at night -- has nothing spawning there during the day. It is a little disturbing to zoom through this part of Talos and not see any of the gangs that spawn over the rest of the zone. If this area could be set up with one or more other groups that spawn on the opposite timer to the BP spawns, so that as the BP disappear they're replaced by Tsoo, Warriors, or Freakshow (and vice versa), it would improve the feel of the area.

The red zone that has the sealed Dark Astoria gate? I don't know what to tell you. I see BP there during the day too. They aren't in such numbers that you can get multiple spawns to fight at once like you can in some other areas of Talos, but they are there. Or at least they were there each time I was in the area.

It's not a sealed gate; you can go in and out through it, crossing between Talos Island and the Dark Astoria incarnate zone. I was cruising the area twice during the X:15 and X:45 'noon' periods, and that whole area was dead, with just a few civilians wandering, and two Freakshow on the next island to the west. I made sure to cover the area around the two buildings as well as down on the lower level along the east War Wall. Nothing for more than ten minutes each time.

• Thumbs Up 2