Multiple entrances on purpose?

Remidi

Has anyone tried this?  Has it worked where whatever 'glowy pillar' you exit from, you come back in the same one?  My base has multiple hardcore crafters.  Each has their own private room with storage bins, a vault, and a worktable.  The only time they have to move away from their custom built workstation is to run to the entrance room, because the /ah command to access the auction house doesn't work inside the base.  I'm the base builder for the group, and have been asked if it is possible for each to have their own glowy pillar.  I don't want to mess something up, so I wanted to ask if anyone has given something like this a try.

From your description you have 1 entrance and multiple rooms you wish to have a direct teleport to. Now you have 2 choices for the teleport

• You assign each room a different teleport point (you need to consider the max is 10 in an sg base)
  • You use the same teleport for every room (this will cause that all the rooms can access the entrance but from the entrance you will get randomly teleported to any of the rooms with that point)

All in all what you want is possible but it has its own limitations that you need to consider and talk with your group to avoid complains later

From your description you have 1 entrance and multiple rooms you wish to have a direct teleport to. Now you have 2 choices for the teleport

• You assign each room a different teleport point (you need to consider the max is 10 in an sg base)
  • You use the same teleport for every room (this will cause that all the rooms can access the entrance but from the entrance you will get randomly teleported to any of the rooms with that point)

All in all what you want is possible but it has its own limitations that you need to consider and talk with your group to avoid complains later

It isn't far enough from the entrance to justify teleport points.  For one person, it is the next room over from the entrance.  I think they've just gotten really tired of running back and forth, even though the distance isn't far.  Though this might be the fall-back position if the complaining gets too loud.