Question About Secondary Power Sets

hakurr

I think the list you're looking for is Bio, Stone, and Shield, but let me go through one-by-one:

Bio:  Has a damage aura,  +global damage, and an added proc to all your powers, and powers that can be proc-bombed

Dark:  Has a damage aura

Electric:  Has a damage aura, and +20% global recharge, which improves your procs and lets you use your most damaging attacks more

Energy:  Has +20% global recharge, which improves your procs and lets you use your most damaging attacks more

Fiery Aura:  Has two directly damaging powers, plus a damage aura and Fiery Embrace, which directly adds to your damage, but isn't a toggle, it's a low-uptime clicky

Ice Armor:  Has a damage aura

Invulnerability:  Invincibility adds +to-hit, which I guess increases your damage by making you hit more often/do more proccing/less accuracy enhancement

Ninjutsu:  Has a crit-from-hide deal which does increase your damage, once or so per spawn

Radiation:  Has proc-bombable abilities, plus Meltdown which directly adds to your damage, but isn't a toggle, it's a low-uptime clicky

Regeneration:  Literally no offensive adds by any description

Shield: Directly damaging power and +global damage

Stone:  +global damage, and an added proc to all your powers

Super Reflexes:  Has +20% global recharge, which improves your procs and lets you use your most damaging attacks more

Willpower:  Literally no offensive adds by any description

So in summary:  Bio, Stone, and Shield all gives +global damage 100% of the time, and Bio and Stone also add a damage proc to all your powers.  Fiery Aura and Radiation have +damage, but not as a 100% of the time toggle, just as intermittent clickies.  Ninjutsu adds critical hit chance, but again not with every attack, which is not I think what you're looking for.  Most armors have something that gives some kind of bonus to your damage if you construe that very broadly.

Edited by aethereal
  • Thumbs Up 2