Electric/Electric

Mantidae

I've looked around the original forums and a few other places online but I can't find much information about this combo.  I don't even think I've ever seen anyone play it on a Scrapper.

Even though the base numbers look the same it seems like the Scrappers' lack of Fury and taunt aura plus the frequent crits could change the gameplay significantly.  Has anyone here played the set?  I'd be interested to hear about your experiences.

I've looked around the original forums and a few other places online but I can't find much information about this combo.  I don't even think I've ever seen anyone play it on a Scrapper.

Even though the base numbers look the same it seems like the Scrappers' lack of Fury and taunt aura plus the frequent crits could change the gameplay significantly.  Has anyone here played the set?  I'd be interested to hear about your experiences.

E/E isn't popular because electric melee is pretty low damage outside of Lightning Rod and armor is pretty meh when it comes to mitigation. Electric/Shield has pretty righteous AoE and great survivability though.