Modding New TP Power Icons

Hi,

I'm trying to mod the teleport pool's GUI icons (just not partial to mustard yellow), but I can't find where Combat Teleport's or Fold Space's icons are in the pigg directory?

I'm extracting the textures as DDS with Pigg Viewer Pro, editing them in Photoshop, exporting them with the Nvidia plugin, and re-importing them as textures with Pigg Viewer 1.61. Teleport, Teleport Target, and Team Teleport all worked just fine, as did a bunch of others from different powersets.

32 minutes ago, FaradayGauss said:

Hi,

I'm trying to mod the teleport pool's GUI icons (just not partial to mustard yellow), but I can't find where Combat Teleport's or Fold Space's icons are in the pigg directory?

I'm extracting the textures as DDS with Pigg Viewer Pro, editing them in Photoshop, exporting them with the Nvidia plugin, and re-importing them as textures with Pigg Viewer 1.61. Teleport, Teleport Target, and Team Teleport all worked just fine, as did a bunch of others from different powersets.

Here's all the in game icons:

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Macro_image_(Slash_Command)

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png