Honest Abe's Fire/Fire/Fire Questions

SquidVicious

Recently I had a concept for a fire blaster and in looking for builds I ran across Honest Abe's build. I have reached level 50 and before I sink influence into sets I had some questions. Firstly, the build has Afterburner as the level 49 power pick with nothing slotted. What is this supposed to be? Additionally, in a screenshot he posted I saw that he had taken Alpha Musculature Total Core Revamp, Judgement Pyronic Judgement, Interface reactive interface but hadn't chosen his other three Incarnates. So, does anyone happen to know what those other two might be? 

After returning just last month for my first time since Live, I've had a lot of fun with this build so far. It's a straight up Hover Blaster and I levelled it strictly through team content, a couple of DFBs and then TFs. It plays very well on a team. Thanks in advance for any answers!

On 3/24/2023 at 3:21 PM, SquidVicious said:

Recently I had a concept for a fire blaster and in looking for builds I ran across Honest Abe's build. I have reached level 50 and before I sink influence into sets I had some questions. Firstly, the build has Afterburner as the level 49 power pick with nothing slotted. What is this supposed to be? Additionally, in a screenshot he posted I saw that he had taken Alpha Musculature Total Core Revamp, Judgement Pyronic Judgement, Interface reactive interface but hadn't chosen his other three Incarnates. So, does anyone happen to know what those other two might be? 

After returning just last month for my first time since Live, I've had a lot of fun with this build so far. It's a straight up Hover Blaster and I levelled it strictly through team content, a couple of DFBs and then TFs. It plays very well on a team. Thanks in advance for any answers!

I'm guessing it was an old build, afterburner in mids is evasive manouvres now and gets a luck of the gambler+rech slotted in its place. There's only 6 available incarnate picks, the others never got finished when the game shutdown and the only missing 1 i can imagine is the hybrid assault. I haven't looked but there are about 20 fire/fire blaster builds posted (at least) although many are out of date now, most seem to be running mace/ice epic for s/l defence, i haven't seen many firex3 posted but if you tossed the powers you wanted into mids and post it here you should get some responses, its difficult to make builds for other players without at least seeing what powers they picked as this will tend to show how a player like to play the game. Are you strictly a hover blaster? Do you refuse to melee even if it means not nuking? Fire/Fire has a lot of options for playing up close that really increase its damage output especially in the secondary. Chuck your power picks in mids, give us an idea of which direction your going in.

Thanks for the reply. It is an older build, for sure, but that's okay. I like how it plays. It still takes inferno, but the rest is ranged, which is fun for me. Knowing Evasive Maneuvers was the last power in the set was mainly what I needed, so thanks very much for that!