Servers down

xtremechaos

Are you 2 serious right now? They just added 2 servers TODAY. Not during a patch or maintenance. So now theyre down to get things squared away. It's 2019. Why do people STILL make posts about how they hope the issues are fixed and blah blah blah. Obviously this incredibly small team is dealing with something and getting in squared away. lol.

I see the 4 servers as offline, but I have family in game and playing.

Just wondering what that means cause there's no queue or anything. Just grey servers.

They're patching in the new servers, so the login server is down but people already in the game can carry on playing.

Give it a bit of time. They're basically trying to double the current capacity on the fly.  ;)

Pink Champagne (Emp/Rad)

Guide of Misguidance (Dark/Regen)

I was just in Excel and got 'mapserved' out. But I am both glad for the game to be active again. And happy to see the team behind this blessing doing what they are doing.

In time, we will have, one would hope, a stable gameplay experience just like the old days. Frustrations are understandable, but so early in this test they are a necessary evil.

Because I am hard you will not like me. But more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair...

~Gny. Sgt. Heartman, Full Metal Jacket

I am the 'Slow Moving Madness'. I am Wandering Mania.