How does one get a GM to deal with chat?

muggtonp

bump, because I would like to know the answer as well...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

[*]Create a Support ticket

[*]Send a message on the Discord or contact a GM showing active on there

I'm dubious that a support ticket will solve real-time in-game Help Chat issues.  But willing to be told by others that it does work...

Discord sounds like the right solution, but I am not sure how determine who is an active GM, or what channel on discord to request help

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Use #in-game-help from the list of channels and send an @Name message to anyone on the list from the right that has a green dot by their name.  (Assuming you are using the app, I don't know the layout on the browser version.  But if you need any help navigating Discord don't be shy to ask.)

• City Council

I'm dubious that a support ticket will solve real-time in-game Help Chat issues.  But willing to be told by others that it does work...

Discord sounds like the right solution, but I am not sure how determine who is an active GM, or what channel on discord to request help

It does work! Trust me!

"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

It does work! Trust me!

There is no more trustworthy source than that...support ticket it is...

Thanks Widower!